23 Aug 2016
Version 2.3.0 of the Kitteh IRC Client Library has been released!
- Classes with a
getClient() method are now all of type
StringUtil now possesses two
toLowerCase() methods, one taking
- This means you can do
FilteringSubscriptionFactory now available, so you can have your own MBassador instance use KICL's annotation-based filter system.
- Updated to Netty 4.1.4.
14 Aug 2016
Version 2.2.0 of the Kitteh IRC Client Library has been released!
- Tracking of ban, except, invite, and quiet lists (modes
ModeInfo describes a particular entry.
ChannelModeInfoListEvent firing when the full list is retrieved.
Channel#setModeInfoTracking(ChannelMode, boolean) lets you start tracking the mode list.
- Automatically sends a query for the full list, and tracks subsequent mode changes.
- Suggested to run this in
Channel#getModeInfoList(ChannelMode) gets the list, if it's being tracked.
- Added new method
Format.stripAll() to strip both color and other formats at once.
08 Aug 2016
Version 2.1.2 of the Kitteh IRC Client Library has been released!
- Now sends a colon before the server password if it contains spaces.
- No longer sends an empty CAP REQ message if all desired capabilities are already requested.
10 Jul 2016
Update: 2.1.1 has been released, fixes issue where capabilities message could throw exception
Version 2.1.0 of the Kitteh IRC Client Library has been released!
This is a small update.
- Updated to Netty 4.1.2.
- Added new methods to
#getRequests() to get requests that will be made based off this information.
- This list includes the ones the client has added.
#addRequest(String) to add additional requests, such as echo-message and invite-notify.
10 Jul 2016
Version 2.0.0 of the Kitteh IRC Client Library has been released!
This is quite the update, with many changes including several breaks.
- Mode elements are moved to a subpackage.
UserMode class to describe user modes.
- Created a base
ModeStatus<ModeType extends Mode>.
ModeStatusList<ModeType extends Mode>.
- And the
from method is now
- Now supports querying by not adding any mode changes.
UserModeCommand for querying/setting your own modes.
- User modes are now tracked.
Client#getUserModes() for your modes.
- ISUPPORT MODES now parsed as an int value.
- Supported user modes available in
EventManager now supports registering custom annotation-based filters.
- The already existing
@NumericFilter no longer require additional
- Added new filters:
@ToSelfOnly for private messages.
@EchoMessage to only receive messages/notices that were sent by the client.
- New actor
- New event
ServerNoticeEvent for those pesky server-sent notices.
- Private message target is now available in those events.
- Private messages to non-Client-nick targets are now sent in the relevant events.
@ToSelfOnly to continue previous functionality.
- Added some operator functionality:
- New commands
- New event
- Capabilities echo-message and invite-notify no longer automatically requested.
Channel#getUserModes now explicitly provides a
Client.Builder#toString no longer exposes passwords or SSL data.
- A WHOIS is called right after join to ensure
Client#getUser() is available ASAP.
- Fixed bug where
ServerInfo could provide mutable lists.